- 8 x Short - 50 Liters / Medium / Sport Small - 10L
- 8 x Short - 50 Liters / Medium / Sport Regular - 12L
- 8 x Short - 50 Liters / Medium / Expedition Large - 18L
- 8 x Medium - 55 Liters / Medium / Sport Small - 10L with 1 in shopping carts
- 8 x Medium - 55 Liters / Medium / Sport Regular - 12L
- 8 x Medium - 55 Liters / Medium / Expedition Large - 18L
The Pro utilizes a new stronger Flow Frame with reduced weight. The hourglass shaped frame maintains a slim profile when the pack is stuffed full yet the stretch back-panels can auto-mould to your back shape when the hipbelt is done up. Ventilation is outstanding with a suspended mesh back panel.
The Bio-Fit shoulder harness has 2 sizes. It’s made of thick breathable mesh with a double layer over the collar bones. It stretches and auto-molds to the slope of your shoulders. When the Flow-Thru stabilizers are tightened to bring the top of the pack close to your back there is no shoulder strap distortion. Our On-Adjust back length allows precision fit to a wide range of body sizes. U flow is by an interlinked cord running through a teflon tube for smooth friction-free movement.
Pelvic-Form hipbelts come in 3 sizes and micro-adjust in length and angle to allow a perfect match to your pelvic size and shape. Dual-adjust tensioning allows fine-tuning of the upper hipbelt shaping around your waist and the top of your hips. The tension on the Multi-Flow cord which connects the hipbelt to the sides of the pack can be adjusted to vary the proportion of the packs load transferred towards the front of the hipbelt. U Flow via center pivot and interlinked side stabilizers.
- 55cm x 39cm x 23cm (short) / 21.7" x 15.35" x 9.05"
- 65cm x 39cm x 23cm (medium) / 25.6 x 15.35" x 9.05"
- Capacity: 50L (short) / 55L (medium)
- Max Load Rating: 18kg - 39.7 lbs
- Weight (including pack liner):
- Short: 1.26kg - 2.78 lbs
- Medium: 1.36kg - 3 lbs
Front Balance Pocket Options (set of two Dyneema pouches)
Aarn’s PRO Balance Pockets are Lightweight Dyneema front balance pockets designed to spread your pack weight across your body, improving your posture and stability. Converts to a daypack or front pack with conversion straps.