PACKS - For Both Men and Women
Now measure the difference in height between the 2 marks on the wall - this is your back length.
- If your back length is less than 15” (38 cm), choose the Short Backlength Pack.
- If your back length is 15" (38 cm) or greater, choose the Long Backlength Pack.
- If your waist size is less than 33.5” (85cm) choose the small size, if it is greater than 37.5 ” (95 cm), choose the large size.
FRONT BALANCE POCKETS & BAGS
Our balance pockets come in pairs and attach to your Aarn pack before you put it on. They may be left attached or removed easily to create the best daypack for hiking or travel, depending on your needs. There are 3 categories of balance pockets and bags:
Hipster, Compact, Mountain and Marathon Balance Pockets
These ultralite Pockets are for use with small to mid-volume models that are equipped with Auto-Form hipbelts and Lite Shoulder Straps.
Sport, Expedition and Photo Balance Pockets
These pockets attach to the larger model packs equipped with Pelvic Form hipbelts and Flow-Thru Shoulder Straps.Universal Balance Bags
Our Universal Balance Bags are a single unit that attaches to any brand of pack that comes equipped with a sternum strap and hipbelt.
WATER WIZARD PONCHO RAIN GEAR
- If your back length is less than 15” (38 cm), choose the Short size
- If your back length is 15” (38 cm) or greater, choose the Long size
For packs up to 50 liters, choose small size; for packs up to 60 liters, choose large size.