Daypack Dry Liners - Light Hiking Gear
Offer Ends In:
- Featherlite Freedom liner - with center divider
- Featherlite Freedom liner - no center divider
- Peak Aspiration liner - Large
- Peak Aspiration liner - Small
- Load Limo liner - Large
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
An optional water resistant liner which attaches to the inside bottom of the pack with velcro.
The 3 common solutions for keeping a pack's contents dry are waterproof pack covers, welded pack seams or waterproof bags. Each has disadvantages:
- They do not prevent water flowing down your back and wetting your pack.
- The cover prevents you attaching hardware to the outside of the pack.
- The thin cover fabric is easily torn.
Welded pack seams:
- A heavy weldable coating is needed on the fabric.
- The harness, frame and hipbelt must be very simple to facilitate easy welding or attachment.
- The resulting pack is heavy and has a deep side profile. This increases the leverages on your back and shoulders, seriously compromising your comfort.
Waterproof bags for all your gear:
- This adds considerable expense to your kit.
* Our patented integrated Dri-liners overcome these drawbacks. They make the inside of our packs and Balance Pockets 100% waterproof in wind driven rain and river swims. You can attach hardware to the outside of the pack and the tough outer fabric protects the internal liner. The liner has taped seams to keep the water out. It connects to the pack or pocket with velcro. The top is rolled down and clipped together with buckles- just like canoe bags- to complete the waterproof seal. You can float your pack across rivers and your gear will stay dry.
* Dri-liners are removable for lightness in dry climates and replaceable if damaged.
*Dri-liners are standard on most of our packs and Balance Pockets.
* Daypack Dry Liners are optional on our smallest daypacks: FlowMo Friend, Marathon Magic 22 & 33.
Fabric 40D ripstop nylon
Weight 1.9 Oz 54 Grams
Order in the next today:
To receive your package between and
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5pm
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
Light Hiking Gear offers free shipping for all orders being shipped to U.S. addresses. For foreign shipments, the rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, package size and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to cancel your order.
All items are sent FOB origin, meaning that the sale is considered complete and the buyer owns the goods as soon as the product leaves Light Hiking Gear's shipping dock or is delivered to the carrier, and thus the buyer of the goods is responsible for any liability during transport/delivery, including damage, loss or theft.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.